DiceLockIVDigestedNoOMCheck is a C++ program to verify that DiceLockIVDigested class implementing one of DiceLock different architectures is working as expected.
DiceLockIVDigested class is the class that implements DiceLock architecture with the following characteristics:
– base encryption cipher/decipher is any symmetric cipher (stream cipher or block cipher operation mode) working with symmetric key, and initialization vector (IV) are needed,
– any hash digest algorithm is used to generate message hash digest from plaintext to be encrypted,
– ciphertext plus ciphered hash digest of plaintext is checked for random number test properties,
– any function that is able to change original symmetric key with new values,
– bit random number tests that can verify that encrypted ciphertext is at random.
Current algorithm classes that can be used with DiceLockIVDigested architecture are:
– as base encryption cipher/decipher:
stream ciphers with initialization vector as:
block cipher operatin modes as:
CBC (cipher block chaining),
with any of following block ciphers:
AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with 128, 192 or 256 key bits,
Camellia with 128, 192 or 256 key bits,
Serpent with 128, 192 or 256 key bits,
Twofish with 128, 192 or 256 key bits, or
TDEA (Triple Data Encryption Algorithm) with 192 key bits,
– hash digest algorithms: Sha 1, Sha 224, Sha 256, Sha 384, Sha 512, Ripemd 128, Ripemd 160, Ripemd 256, Ripemd 320, Md 2, Md 4 and Md5,
– symmetric key changers: IncreaseKeyModifier_6_0_0_1 and DecreaseKeyModifier_6_0_0_1,
– random number tests: Frequency, Block Frequency, Cumulative Sum Forward, Cumulative Sum Reverse, Runs, Longest Run Of Ones, Rank, Universal, Approximate Entropy, Serial, Discrete Fourier Transform tests and random number test Suite with any or all previous enumerated random number tests.
Because of so many alternative encryption/decryption engines can be used, we have split DiceLockIVDigested class tests in two main C++ program tests:
– DiceLockIVDigestedNoOMCheck C++ Source Code program making use of stream ciphers, and
– DiceLockIVDigestedOMCheck C++ Source Code program making use of block cipher operation modes with multiple block ciphers.
In this test we verify DiceLockIVDigestedNoOMCheck C++ Source Code program making use of stream ciphers with the configuration shown below.
Detected page access from United States (US)
. If this information is erroneous, please report wrong geolocalization here
|You are trying to access page content titled “DiceLockIVDigestedNoOMCheck, C++ program for Windows to verify DiceLock encryption cipher architecture with DiceLockIVDigested class and stream ciphers”.
DiceLock Security is a company that operates from the European Union.
As an European company, European Union legislation applies regarding export of some of our knowledge and products.
Export of dual use products is regulated in the European Community by COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No 428/2009 of 5 May 2009 setting up a Community regime for the control of exports, transfer, brokering and transit of dual-use items.
DiceLock is an encryption architecture making use of symmetric cipher algorithms employing cipher keys in excess (bigger than) of 56 bits, thus control maybe applicable to some of our products.
COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No 428/2009 states in CATEGORY 5, PART 2 that “The control status of “information security” equipment, “software”, systems, application specific “electronicassemblies”, modules, integrated circuits, components or functions is determined in Category 5, Part 2 even ifthey are components or “electronic assemblies” of other equipment.
5A2 Systems, Equipment and Components
5A002 “Information security” systems, equipment and components therefor, as follows:
a. Systems, equipment, application specific “electronic assemblies”, modules and integrated circuits for “information security”, as follows and other specially designed components therefor:
1. Designed or modified to use “cryptography” employing digital techniques performing any cryptographic function other than authentication or digital signature and having any of the following:
a. A “symmetric algorithm” employing a key length in excess of 56 bits;
5D002 “Software” as follows:
a. “Software” specially designed or modified for the “development”, “production” or “use” of equipment specified in 5A002 or “software” specified in 5D002.c.;
c. Specific “software”, as follows:
1. “Software” having the characteristics, or performing or simulating the functions of the equipment,specified in 5A002;
2. “Software” to certify “software” specified in 5D002.c.1.
While we are studying and clarifying the European regulation as well as national laws, access to some descriptive and functional specifications as well as the software implementations of DiceLock or any of its components that can be affected by the current regulation is only allowed to detected member countries.