Verifying DiceLock Digested symmetric encryption cipher with the following configuration:
– Encryption cipher: AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) 192 bit key length
– Operation mode: OFB (output feedback) operation mode
– Hash algorithm: Ripemd 320
– Random number tests: Frequency, Block Frequency, Cumulative Sum Forward, Cumulative Sum Reverse
– Changing encryption key method: Decremental symmetric key
The output file that has been generated is 12813-AES192-OFB-Ripemd320-DecrKey-Freq-Block-CuFor-CuRev.totals and the results are …
Click here if you want to read more on … Tested DiceLock Digested with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) 192 bit key length with OFB operation mode and Ripemd 320 hash algorithm, making use of Frequency, Block Frequency, CuSum Forward, CuSum Reverse random number tests. Changing encryption key with Decremental method.